Ear Candling – £20 per treatment
Ear candles were used traditionally by Shamen healers. Ancient wall paintings show their importance in initiation rituals and healing ceremonies of the tribe. The candles are still made today on the basis of the old traditional formula originating from the Hopi Indians. The candles are made from the natural ingredients of beeswax, honey extracts, sage, St Johns Wort, chamomile, beta-carotene and organically grown flax.
The candles work on a chimney principle, drawing any impurities to the surface where they can be gently removed. They equalise the pressure in the head and ears, making them suitable for most conditions. Secretion flow is gently stimulated and the vapour collects and removes impurities or deposits. Most of these are carried away through the candle “chimney”, although some of them can be found in the condensed candle wax residue after removal from the ear, or could even work their way up to the surface 24-48 hours after.
- Though results may vary from patient to patient, some clients may report Hopi Candles to be helpful with:
- Excessive or compacted wax in the ears
- Irritation in the ears and sinuses
- Pressure regulation in cases of sinusitis, rhinitis, glue ear, colds, flu, headaches and migraine
- Stimulation of local and reflex energy flow
- Energetic revitalisation in cases of hearing impairment
- Relaxing, calming in cases of stress
- Noise in the ears, tinnitus and ringing in the ears
- Frequent flyers are helped by hopi to regulate ear pressure
- Divers benefit or anyone undergoing any regular pressure change
- It helps those suffering from mucus in the back of the throat effecting sense of taste or smell
Below is a picture of a candle opened after a client of mine, amazing results, using the Jill Fraser Candles…..
When you book a treatment with me I will start by doing a full consultation based on your medical history ensuring you dont currently have a perforated ear drum, gromets in the ears or a cochlear implant. I will then ask you to lay on the couch where i will begin the process by doing some accupressure massage on the face. I will then conduct the treatment on both ears. Then finish with a full face massage. You will be given a glass of water before you leave and the option to open the candles as above to see what results you have got!!!! Contact me to book this amazing non invasive treatment.