Terms & Conditions of Booking Treatments with Holistic Ascentuals
All work on www.holistic-ascentuals.co.uk is copyright protected and registered.
All breaches of this copyright will be taken seriously. Please respect our Intellectual Property.
Terms and Conditions to Booking
Bookings (& using Gift Vouchers)
1. Bookings can be made via email email@example.com or on the telephone. We will give you date and time that is mutually convenient and in agreeing to this date and time you are agreeing to the bookings and cancellation policy. We will take a contact telephone number and first line of your address to complete our paperwork.
2. To some clients, in particular those who have a history of cancelled appointments, we reserve the right to ask for a deposit or full payment depending on the treatment and time allocated towards that treatment. This will be explained to you at the time of booking and payment taken.
3. When booking to use gift vouchers please allow plenty of time. We are a busy therapy centre and whilst we will always try to accommodate you with a mutually convenient time we advise you NOT to leave it until the very last minute to use your gift vouchers.
4.When contacting Holistic Ascentuals please leave a voicemail if your call is not answered. We do reply to all messages on the same day. If you leave a landline as a contact number please ensure it has a voicemail facility.
5. Gift vouchers are available. They come with a “date sold” and a “date expired” on the back, along with a unique reference number. The expiry date is 6 months after the purchase date. This length of time is deemed fair and in comparison to other similar companies. We reserve the right to use our discretion about accepting out of date gift vouchers in extreme circumstances.
1. Please turn up to your appointment on time. If i cant get to the door it means that i am still in a session but wont be long. If you do run late then please let me know on 0791 709 7419. If you are running late then I will do my best to accommodate you as long as this doesn’t have an impact on my next clients.
2. If you are late for an appointment and I cannot extend the treatment time then the full fee is still applicable.
3. You will be told on the phone how long to expect to be with us for your treatment, if you find yourself needing to be away at a certain time please inform your therapist.
1. Our cancellation policy is clear. Notice to cancel any treatment is 48 hours or more.
2.If less than 48 hours notice is given then the treatment fee is payable. This fee must be paid before another appointment slot is given to reschedule the cancelled treatment.
3. If you cancel giving less than 48 hours notice and wish to rebook then as well as paying for the missed appointment (see section 2 above) in addition the future treatment must be paid for in advance. If you fail to attend the rescheduled appointment then this fee will be kept to compensate us for loss of time and income.
4. If the cancelled appointment was to use gift vouchers then those gift vouchers are now Null and void. However, we will reduce this incurred loss by the money saved by ourselves. For example if you were planning on using £50 worth of gift vouchers, and the treatment in terms of consumables ie, oils, facial products, wax etc came to £5 then since we have not used these items we will allow £5 of your vouchers to be used at a future date. This is not applicable for out of date gift vouchers.
5.Therapists are human too and if for any reason one of our therapists has to cancel their appointment with you, rest assured you will be moved to the next mutually convenient appointment slot and receive a £5 voucher with a one month expiry date for your inconvenience.
1. Processed fairly and lawfully – Holistic Ascentuals will collect details such as your name, address, telephone number and information about the issue you are visiting us with inorder for us to get a bigger picture of what we are dealing with.
2. Obtained for specified and lawful purposes – The information gathered by Holistic Ascentuals will be used to assess the best possible therapies for your issue or condition, and also to estimate the amount of sessions required.
3. Adequate, relevant and not excessive – Holistic Ascentuals will make notes on the relevant issues relating to the condition you present with.
4. Accurate and up to date. – Consultations will be reviewed each session, this will be your treatment plan. You view the treatment plan and consultation during each session and sign to agree its contents.
5. Not kept any longer than necessary. – Consultation forms are kept for the number of years required by the insurers and regulating bodies although not disclosed to them.
6. Processed in accordance with the “data subject’s” (the individual’s) rights. – Information collected by Holistic Ascentuals will not be disclosed to a third party without your consent.
7. Securely kept. – In a file in the centre to be accessed by your therapist only.
8. Not transferred to any other country without adequate protection in situ. – As above.
If you have any questions regarding our policies please contact us.
This website makes it clear on several pages that Holistic Ascentuals do not offer any sexual services. This is a professional holistic business catering for those who legitimtately require a massage treatment. We do not offer home or hotel visits. Please do not ask for these services. Any client visiting the centre must abide by these rules. Any client appearing to try to push the boundaries of the therapist will be asked to leave and then details passed onto the police. Please respect the professionalism of your therapist.